• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby - update post 119

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D

It is so amazing when people work together to help a poorly bunny.

Toby has arrived safely, thanks to a real team effort :love:

Jeanna for rescuing him in the first instance, Alice for taking him in and getting him health checked and Kate for doing the majority of the bunnyrun to meet Steve who has just brought Toby to his forever home :love::love:

Toby is very stressed, his breathing is very laboured so he has been given some pain relief and left to settle down a bit. Later on I will cut his claws and give him a better check over. He is seeing the vet on Tuesday morning.

So thank you to everyone who helped get this bunny to safety and the veterinary treatment he urgently needs :D :wave:

Hopefully I can get some pictures of him in the next day or two, he is truly scrumptious :love:

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing when he was here last night. The fact that we have such brilliant rescues who are unconditional and so generous in their care of animals, the people like Jeanna who go into difficult situations and come out with a result, and then how we manage to make all of the pieces of the puzzle fit together.

I think that's very rare!

I was thinking the same thing when he was here last night. The fact that we have such brilliant rescues who are unconditional and so generous in their care of animals, the people like Jeanna who go into difficult situations and come out with a result, and then how we manage to make all of the pieces of the puzzle fit together.

I think that's very rare!

It has all gone incredibly well :D Lets hope it goes as well for Toby when we see the vets :)

He has had his back claws cut, he is such a well behaved boy and so easy to handle :love: and we have treated him for mites. His skin is in a terrible state and it is driving him mad :( He did come out of his cage for a little wander and did eat a couple of dandelion leaves, but isn;t really interested in his tea.

PB061113.jpg

His only toothy peg :(
PB061115.jpg

Starting to explore
PB061121.jpg

Should I venture out?
PB061119.jpg

Getting to know my new mummy
PB061118.jpg

He certainly is a 'big old boy' :love::love:

Well done to everyone for getting him to his fab forever home!!
Good Luck for Tuesday Liz and Toby x

He is munching his tea now. I really wish it was a summers evening so I could sit out with him. But it is cold and the fireworks have started so he is shut in and covered for the night

Well done everyone involved in Toby's rescue.

Massive snuggles, nosey rubs and kisses and squidgy cuddles - oh and lots of healing vibes for his skin and anything else he'd like! xxx:love::love:

Back