• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All that for nothing

Well i was super stressed over this last month about fireworks as my bun charlie is so nervous:roll:
I blanked out the windows, put the radio on, made a 4 foot den with blankets:lol: and gave them little bits of food now and again and it worked:D He went to sleep for most of the night and the other half was him playing with delilah:D
Lola was sat up on the window watching them mind you:roll::lol:
Hope all of your bunnies are safe and well after last night :love:

Yes we had a rabbit who would go out into the run to watch the fireworks! :lol:
Its good if they're not scared.:)
I guess its like people-some hate thunder and lightning but others are not bothered-I think it's the same sort of thing with rabbits and fireworks.
Always better to be safe than sorry the first time though, so well done for taking extra care.
sue:wave:

Yes we had a rabbit who would go out into the run to watch the fireworks! :lol:
Its good if they're not scared.:)
I guess its like people-some hate thunder and lightning but others are not bothered-I think it's the same sort of thing with rabbits and fireworks.
Always better to be safe than sorry the first time though, so well done for taking extra care.
sue:wave:

Lola loves thunder and lightening too im very scared of it but of course lola wanted up to watch it so i had to sit with her and watch:roll::lol: I was thinking charlie would be very stressed out and nervous but he was relaxed and i dont think it bothered him one bit, i know our little nethie always used to come in on the cold weather and when the fireworks were going off so its a bonus having indoor buns now:D

Back