• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good lord

Domino27

Mama Doe
Just had a moment that every bun owner dreads to have, the heart in the mouth moment.

Tottered out to the shed this morn, opened up and saw something moving inside and one of hutch door open. I immediately thought, oh my god a cat's got in and they're both dead......that was until the blob moving I saw to be Paddy, happily hopping around. Little 8%$+?-!!!

Second heart stopping moment was.....where is the other?! She's escaped out of the shed, omg....

No no there she was hopping around. Seems I mustve left one of the doors insecure and domino will have jumped out and he followed. Mess everywhere.

After I finally got hold of her the smile on her face was as big as a cheshire cat.....

Glad they're both ok. Could the fireworks have freaked the out and they've managed to force the door open? Just a thought as we had a bun do a similar thing during a thunder storm-he broke one of his vertebrae, it was touch and go but 3 years on he's fine now-just hops with a swagger:)

Glad they're both ok. Could the fireworks have freaked the out and they've managed to force the door open? Just a thought as we had a bun do a similar thing during a thunder storm-he broke one of his vertebrae, it was touch and go but 3 years on he's fine now-just hops with a swagger:)

No not at all, they were put back quite late last night so no fireworks. Domino is constantly up to something and will test everything to see where the weak points are for a possible escape. She'll pushed at the door which is loosest, the one I left unlocked and then jumped out. It's not that far so no injuries thankfully!

Back