• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meeting my adopted foster bun...

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
So excited im getting to meet my foster bun Max for the first time this afternoon!!! Wish he was coming home with us. Also taking my boss's new foster bun Teddy home so happy for the wee guy getting a forever home =o) also looking forward to meeting Maria (weedug) x

Last edited:
What a marvellous job you do!!!

Good luck with it all!!!

Can i just ask one thing? How do you ever pass them on? Do you have your own buns - and do you treat them all differently? I do think what you do is fantastic - is it the thought of being a stop gap into something much better for them?

I'd love to know i was helping a rescue in a practical way!

Thats lovely :love:

When I worked for the SSPCA and PDSA I found it hard not to fall in love with the buns, hence why I have so many :lol:

No sorry think i've wrote that wrong i don't foster buns i meant im adopting a foster bun. Weedug on here is a foster home for buns and im getting 2 from her. One to pair with my girl jack and one for my boss. She does do a fab job as does collielover on here who runs a shelter and is kindly doing the bonding for me.
Sorry for the confusion x

No sorry think i've wrote that wrong i don't foster buns i meant im adopting a foster bun. Weedug on here is a foster home for buns and im getting 2 from her. One to pair with my girl jack and one for my boss. She does do a fab job as does collielover on here who runs a shelter and is kindly doing the bonding for me.
Sorry for the confusion x

Aaaah - i get it!!! Thats lovely :D

When I worked for the SSPCA and PDSA I found it hard not to fall in love with the buns, hence why I have so many :lol:

I'd find it hard too. :cry:

I will do. I drop jack off at collielovers next sat then i'll get max and jack hopefully happily bonded back on the 23rd so i'll get photos when they are in their new wee love nest :lol: x

I hope you like Max, and your boss likes Teddy!

Max is acting the silly sausage today, so he must be feeling better after his neutering :lol:.

What did you do for the PDSA, if you don't mind me asking?

Back