• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Sanctuaries

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Other than Liz, what other Sanctuaries do we have on here?

Off the top of my head I can only think of AbbyMarySmokey and Halfpenny, or are there anymore?

Isn't there a scottish one, I can't remember her name and she is only occasionally on.

Isn't Hopper haven one?

Last edited:
yes Hopper haven is now just a sanctuary and Ebony eyes.

The problem is we all seem to be permanently full :(

I was going to say Snowy's Rabbit Retreat and Louise's Hopper Haven. I can't think of any more either.

AFAIK Ebony Eyes isn't taking rabbits in any longer...or is that incorrect?

I was going to say Snowy's Rabbit Retreat and Louise's Hopper Haven. I can't think of any more either.

AFAIK Ebony Eyes isn't taking rabbits in any longer...or is that incorrect?

They say that they aren't at the moment but I didn't think it was a permanent thing, just that there is no spaces just now :?

Mind you we keep saying the same thing, but then emergencies just seem to turn up here :? :lol:

Is there a sanctuary some where near the forest of Dean?

Unfortunately running a sanctuary can be a difficult job because they're usually almost totally self-funded. It's hard to know how far to publicise what you do because you don't want people to think you're a rescue and dump rabbits on you.

Back