• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts Sample

beccimarie

Mama Doe
i thought seen as casper is eating much better, i was going to try the hay sample from hay experts, anyone reccomend it? and which one they rabbit likes? :)

I get samples from Animal Magic Pet supplies for Spenser. They have a thread in fundraising just now that you should check out! Their sample bags are a decent size and some can be bought individually. I have an order in for 4 bags just now (postage for 4 is the same as for 1). Spenser seems to favour the oat hays, but they are quite broad strands. I would just pick 4 different ones, and hope that Poppy noms what Casper doesn't like.

I get samples from Animal Magic Pet supplies for Spenser. They have a thread in fundraising just now that you should check out! Their sample bags are a decent size and some can be bought individually. I have an order in for 4 bags just now (postage for 4 is the same as for 1). Spenser seems to favour the oat hays, but they are quite broad strands. I would just pick 4 different ones, and hope that Poppy noms what Casper doesn't like.

:) o thank you! i will try some i think im wishing i will put a new hay in and he noms it all up :love: if not like you said poppy likes her nom noms what ever it is :lol:

i thought seen as casper is eating much better, i was going to try the hay sample from hay experts, anyone reccomend it? and which one they rabbit likes? :)

The samples from The Hay Experts are good for desciding on what ones your bun likes. Sometimes it can be as simple as knowing if your buns prefer stalking or softer hay othertimes it is something else.

A suggestion is to give Lisa a ring on THE numbers and explain to her what you have tried and also what your bun has liked, she will be able to make recommendations then to you.

:D ordered it from animal magic, so excited!! i got oxbow oat hay, bunny nature grass hay, oxbow Botanical hay, and welsh meadow hay :D

Back