• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to a firework display tonight - pics!

I like fireworks... When they are arranged by professionals and set off safely. I think they should be banned in peoples back gardens tho.

Anyway, my o/h and I went to a firework display tonight and it was brilliant! Thought I'd share some of my favourite pics. Hope you like :wave:

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0460.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

Ohh they are beautiful :D:D
I love proffessional fireworks and not ones that are in peoples gardens and in public places :roll::D

I agree I think selling fireworks to the public should be banned. It'll be a lot better for the community having firework 'parties' in public places. A lot better for local business who set up stalls there too. As people can spend their money on treats or soft toys rather than stupid fire works. And there'd be a lot less accidents for the NHS to deal with, so saving money there also.

Lovely photo's thanks for sharing.

I agree I think selling fireworks to the public should be banned. It'll be a lot better for the community having firework 'parties' in public places. A lot better for local business who set up stalls there too. As people can spend their money on treats or soft toys rather than stupid fire works. And there'd be a lot less accidents for the NHS to deal with, so saving money there also.

Lovely photo's thanks for sharing.

My thoughts exactly. I heard fireworks going off round my way from about 2pm until 2am yesterday. It's just stupid. I personally think fireworks you can buy are all bang and no pretty, which is just pointless. If they are done by professionals in a public park out of the way of any pets, then they can do a bigger display.

Back