• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughtly / clever buuny

Jenson

Mama Doe
This morning I was woken by lots of noise from the living room, I know its Jenson but too much noise for his usual playing.

I come in to find that somehow, and I really don't know how, he's got hold of the packet of fenugreek crunchies and pulled at the bag till some came out.
There he was, happily munching away. I had a moment of panic he had eaten the plastic till I saw it all in little pieces on the floor!!

I'm quite amused, I have no idea how he managed it!!

LOL well done Jenson. Mummy thought she'd put your favourite treats out of reach & you showed her just how wrong she could be :lol:

Haha. Thumpers Fenugreek crunchies are in a paper bag, I love to open the bag and watch him stick his head in it and eat whilst half in the bag. so adorable

I was quite impressed although they are safely out of reach now and I'm thinking of buying something to store them in instead!

Susie bun - thank you for concern, he had only just got a couple in his cage so I rescued them out so I think he only had one. Lucky it was first thing and not while I was out or he would of eaten too many!

hehe the powers of fenugreek crunchies, causing innocent bunnys to be bad :lol:
I found one of my 14 wk old buns on the windowsill the other night trying to get the crunchies, god knows how she got up their! :?

Back