• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few recent pics

cloughie

Banned
Hey all :wave: I haven't been around much lately...darn you shift work :roll::lol: thought I'd post a few recent pics of the buns and how the playhouse looks now.

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04841.jpg

DSC04837.jpg

DSC04830.jpg

DSC04829.jpg

DSC04826.jpg

DSC04811.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

DSC04807.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04799.jpg

Well the playhouse still looks the same :lol:...just has a sheet and mat in there, a new litter tray, a box on the table full of straw...oh and a few wall tiles are missing :lol: oh and a new hay rack in the run...good old hamgimg basket idea :)

DSC04819.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04825.jpg

I love your buns! :love::love::love: Have been missing them. :wave: Are they dwarf lops (sorry - probably asked this before :oops:)?

Cooooeeee ello Mrs. Lops :wave: thank you :)

Hey...the wonky warren is still looking alright innit :lol:

It certainly is m'duck :D it's fabby and guess what??

I've asked Santa (well Mr.Lops really) for my very own WoNkY WaRrEn ...Yea!!

So, providing all four buns bond, I'll be posting a ton of piccys too :D :D :D

Thank you Funnybunnyabc :):)

Ohhhhh Mrs. Lops sending you Christmas Wish List vibes :) would you go for the same as mine? it would be great if they 4 of them could bond.

I dont think iv ever seen pics of your 2 before they are beautiful :love::love::love: iv been missin out on the cuteness :lol:

They are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I love Pebbles sitting in the hay bag!

I have the same litter tray, except I picked a pink one :lol:

They are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I love Pebbles sitting in the hay bag!

I have the same litter tray, except I picked a pink one :lol:

Hey Sarah :wave: how do Islay and Jura get on with the litter tray? since I've got this new one the rim bit is usually pulled off a the tray is in the middle of the playhouse :roll:...their last litter tray was never moved so I think my buns are knocking is out of place as they try to hop out so will try it with the rim off :)

Back