• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to bring the buns in - advice please!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
I was very concerned for the rabbits welfare with the fireworks tonight. Two doors down they're having a bonfire party and at nearly half past ten, it's still going on!! The noise is absolutely horrendous and the rabbits behaviour towards the noise was worrying me.

I've put towels down in the kitchen and brought in a litter tray, food, water and hidey house for them.

It's relatively warm in the kitchen, but will they be okay after one night indoors to go back out again tomorrow morning??

I was very concerned for the rabbits welfare with the fireworks tonight. Two doors down they're having a bonfire party and at nearly half past ten, it's still going on!! The noise is absolutely horrendous and the rabbits behaviour towards the noise was worrying me.

I've put towels down in the kitchen and brought in a litter tray, food, water and hidey house for them.

It's relatively warm in the kitchen, but will they be okay after one night indoors to go back out again tomorrow morning??

should be fine, I'd open the window a little or put a fan on just to keep them cool. House temperature is very drastic and can shock them a lot, probably not as much as fire works though.

Mine are in tonight too in the spare room with heating off. I bought them in on Halloween for the night and put them out the next day and they were fine:)

Mine will probably be in tomorrow night too

My Spenser is fine - not may fireworks here though. I think a lot of people are bringing their buns in for the night, so they should be fine - probably quite glad to get back to normal. Not sure what the weather forecast is for tomorrow morning, but hopefully it will be mild so that they won't feel the change in temp too badly when they go out.

Back