• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas present ideas for the buns.....

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I was just wondering if anyone buy's xmas presents for the buns/pets and if you do what are they getting? Also do you wrap the presents up?
My OH thinks it's just me who is crazy for buying presents and wrapping them up.:lol:.

Yes we bought presents last year. Twinkle and Star got plastic tubes, Starbuck and Fay got fabric ones. They also got some edible treats, there was a big chew thing we got for T&S, and some logs and things for S&F, we'd only had S&F for 2 months at Christmas so we used it as the excuse to get lots of toys to occupy them with.
And we did wrap them up....but they needed a little help unwrapping ;) Starbuck went mad that we had put something in HIS space though!

I buy presents for all my animals:D For my buns it will be some fancy hay, treats and giant willow balls:D I wrap them up and up, put them under the tree and help them unwrap them on Christmas day:oops::lol: They will also have a special veggie Christmas dinner:lol:

I was just wondering if anyone buy's xmas presents for the buns/pets and if you do what are they getting? Also do you wrap the presents up?
My OH thinks it's just me who is crazy for buying presents and wrapping them up.:lol:.

Don't forget I have lots of bunny biscuit gifts coming in december ;) :lol:

We've got sprouts in the garden. Spenser wasn't too impressed. I think it would take more than a hint of sprout to put him off his biscuit. He's quite funny with them - runs away to the far corner of the hutch as if he thinks I might take it off him and eat it myself. :lol:

I've spent so much this year, everything is already wrapped too, unless I'm still waiting for it to come in the post. Mostly toys, but also treats, hay mangers, bunny quilts etc:oops:. Spent close to £40 on each bunny pair. :oops:

i do! i have been getting prezzies and wrapping them up for pets ever since i was 9 when i got my first Hamster. Daisy even had her own christmas tree!!!

My bunnies will probably get treats and i am thinking of one of those carrot patch things but not sure as i am sure they will ignore it :roll: maybe i will get a willow ball

aww you have just made me think. My mum wraps up the doggies presents and they open them up themselves. Unfortunately though it also has the negative effect that you have to hide all presents form the dogs as they open those up too!

i do! i have been getting prezzies and wrapping them up for pets ever since i was 9 when i got my first Hamster. Daisy even had her own christmas tree!!!

My bunnies will probably get treats and i am thinking of one of those carrot patch things but not sure as i am sure they will ignore it :roll: maybe i will get a willow ball

I've just brough my buns a carrot tree as the other one i had they took to bits:lol::roll:. Maybe you could get them one of them.£8.99 off www.EquineCanineFeline.com.

Back