• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you had a Flopsey/Thumper?

Have you owned a Flopsey/Thumper?

• I've owned a Flopsey

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • I've owned a Thumper

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • I've owned both, a Flopsey & a Thumper

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • I've not owned either

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
They must be the most common names for rabbits :lol: just wondered how many have had a Flopsey or a Thumper? There's 7 rabbits in my village, including mine, and there's 2 Flopsey's and a Thumper! ;)

Have you owned any?

I've had 2 Flopsey's and a Thumper.

My first rabbit, a black nethie, was called Thumper. But in my defence I was about 6 years old at the time.

No Flopsy though.

I ticked yes for Flopsey although technically he was Flopsy Mopsy (I didnt care that he was a he and not a she), I too was aged about 5 or 6.

I own a thumper and he lives upto his name very well indeed, espeshally at the vets (they always no when he's arrived:lol::oops:).

My first bunny was called Flopsy :love: She came to live with me when I got my first flat.

flopsy.jpg

Neither.

My best childhood friend had two rabbits called Flopsy and Mopsy, both sisters. They had a HUGE hutch and I used to love going round to see them!

AMETHYST

aaah my second bunny when I was young was Thumper & did he thump away like mad! He had a massive aviary & shed area & even dug his own burrow! He would sit on this log & thump away! What a sweety....I'll never forgive myself - he got fly strike....:cry:
I adored him.....

My first bunny was a HUGE REW....called Snuggles...and oh what a snuggly bun he was! I miss them ever so much...xxxx

Now i think I have a thumper & a flopsey by the way my 2 girls act....just not named accordingly!:lol:

I've always called my animals human names! I've had Topsy, Poppy, Harry, Max, Joseph, Pheobe, Ruby, Bethany, Maggie-May, Sonny, Bailie, Frank, Alex, Trevor, Zeke-Patrick, Isabelle and Lucy, and as from monday a Sadie too!

So, no thumpers or flopsys here!!!!!! :wave::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not had either, but my friend had a flopsy and mopsey :)

most of my pets had pretty original names. With the help of my mum my hamsters were Beethoven (i have two beethovens as they looked the same and oddly enough similar in temperament too, v v tame), Portia, Matilda and Casper (my choice) along with the usually slightly less imaginative but still cute Daisy, Charlie, Gizmo, Oscar, sweetie and Toffee.

My first bun was Button :)

Back