• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Trio!!

Look!! :D It's my trio! L-R: Mischief, Jasper and Tinkerbell :love: Who says 2 boys and a girl don't work? :p ;) :lol:

Tada!!!! :D
DSCF7797.jpg

DSCF7806.jpg

DSCF7756.jpg

One of my faves
DSCF7792.jpg

The boys who I never thought in a million years would bond :love: They really are best friends now and I keep finding them snuggled up together! :D
DSCF7811.jpg

DSCF7784.jpg

DSCF7782.jpg

DSCF7777.jpg

DSCF7776.jpg

DSCF7772.jpg

DSCF7808.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats sweetie! :love: I know how hard you've worked to bond these, bloomin typical they bond after you get Blossom :roll: :lol:

How's it going with Blossom atm?

Well done Emma!
Great work, they look fabby :love:

And...I now have hope for Colin and Malc?? :shock:

Congrats sweetie! :love: I know how hard you've worked to bond these, bloomin typical they bond after you get Blossom :roll: :lol:

How's it going with Blossom atm?

Thank You! :D Well I don't think Blossom likes other rabbits. :( I'm keeping her as a solo bun for now but her hutch is in the shed so she can always see and smell the other 3. I will just keep trying with her.

Thank You! :D Well I don't think Blossom likes other rabbits. :( I'm keeping her as a solo bun for now but her hutch is in the shed so she can always see and smell the other 3. I will just keep trying with her.

Although most buns are better with company, there are some who prefer to stay single. I know this from the stories of some of my sponsor rabbits. I know this isn't ideal for you, but it does :wave:sound as if you have got a good arrangement for her there.

Just having another look at the trio - such a handsome group! Have you any recent pictures of Blossom? :wave:

Back