• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser nearly escaped!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The problem with having the pen as a semi-attached run is that it's awkward to get to the hutch (short legs) so we pull it back at night. Unfortunately Spenser is of the opinion that the hutch door opening means he is getting out, and when I took him out a piece of apple just there out he popped. :shock::shock::shock: Thankfully I was, for once, quick enough to grab him before he made off into the dark night. It was all the apple's fault ... I really wanted a choc ice but was trying to be healthy. :evil:

The problem with having the pen as a semi-attached run is that it's awkward to get to the hutch (short legs) so we pull it back at night. Unfortunately Spenser is of the opinion that the hutch door opening means he is getting out, and when I took him out a piece of apple just there out he popped. :shock::shock::shock: Thankfully I was, for once, quick enough to grab him before he made off into the dark night. It was all the apple's fault ... I really wanted a choc ice but was trying to be healthy. :evil:

:lol::lol:

Back