• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't contain myself!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Well the OH is staring at his bank balance......

£100 on stuff for the pets, and we didn't even get the wood litter :roll:

At least I also got myself a sexy red velvet dress and Fallout New Vegas. :)

Anybody else get a lil' wild in the pet section?

My parents would have fits if they knew how much I spent on Spenser and rabbit good causes! He-he! Who cares? My family actually get excited if I spend money on aything that isn't rabbit related.

My parents would have fits if they knew how much I spent on Spenser and rabbit good causes! He-he! Who cares? My family actually get excited if I spend money on aything that isn't rabbit related.

:lol:

Mine are like that too!

I keep asking for rabbit related things on birthdays and Christmas and get told no! :(

My family actually get excited if I spend money on aything that isn't rabbit related.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it freaks my family and my boyfriend if I actually buy something for myself. Animal things are fun though, I love buying stuff for their hutch's/cages and to sit and watch them figure it out. :love:

id rather spoil the "kids" then me:lol:

Damn Straight! Luna is teething though so we just got a bunch of puppy teething stuff, and then I saw this cute fluffy blanket and since hers was in the wash. Then at the small animal isle I noticed some rather nomable herby hay and got the hamu a new wheel as her old one wont fit height wise in her new cage. Plus it's silent :p

My parents roll their eyes when I tell them that we spent money on the animals, but then buy me "Miffy" socks for Christmas! :lol:

Also, Mum has been really supportive every time one of my pets has been ill. :)

AMETHYST

Yep its like you reach the rabbit section of anyshop & leave common sense at the door & pick it up on the way out (while carrying out a ton of bunny goodies):lol:

Yep its like you reach the rabbit section of anyshop & leave common sense at the door & pick it up on the way out (while carrying out a ton of bunny goodies):lol:

Exactly. I think shopping online as I do makes you even worse. :lol:

my furbabies get more than me, exactly the way it should be! i ask for petshop vouchers for christmas and birthdays, i'd rather they be spoilt than me! xxx

Back