• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's happening?

Starbuck: I dont know cos I cant hear anything. But the others have all been evacuated to Auntie Tracy's. :shock:

Blackberry: It's humans doing DIY again :roll:

Buttercup: Stupid time of night to be banging away.

Dandelion: It's no worse than when Clover snores.

Clover: Can't talk - eating.....

Pickle: Iz dis why me and Timmy is shut in da house? But we is big boys, we isn't scared! Let me at 'em Mummeh!

Spenser is behaving as usual, expect perhaps eating more. He's even eating HAY! I'm worried about my rabbit nephew tonight, as his family are going out between 8.30-9.30pm. I don't think he was bothered last year, bt all the same...

Strawberry I dont know what you bunnies are going on about, even with my giiiiiiiiiiiant tabs, there is no noises here.

Albert: I diz not likes these bang bangs, I iz opping awound mammies rooom,cheewwing up neeeewspapers and tumpings me leggies when the stoopid bangs happenz

Strawberry We can't hear anything over the party thats going on inside. Mr B is holding a wake for his dear friend Gary Badger who was found squashed on the road yesterday.

Sleep tight Gary Badger :cry:

Strawberry Mr B says thank you for your thoughts. Him and his other friend Barbara Squirrel are holding a service tonight.

Snowdrop You know I dont even think Mr B knew Gary Badger, he lives in the house and the hoomins aways lock him in after that day he escaped and tried to drive the car to tescos for emergency carrots.

Strawberry Mr B says thank you for your thoughts. Him and his other friend Barbara Squirrel are holding a service tonight.

Snowdrop You know I dont even think Mr B knew Gary Badger, he lives in the house and the hoomins aways lock him in after that day he escaped and tried to drive the car to tescos for emergency carrots.

:shock::lol::shock::lol::shock::lol:

Oreo : I wants combat gear too

Clover: Me and Dandy have combat snuggly blankies :love:

Bunniesandblanketssept2010013.jpg

Back