• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else

Yes, I have about five radios on in various places. I am not sure what music they like, but when i am at the football match I put the commentry on for them, so i can sit at the match and feel a connection with my bunnies at home:lol:

Yes, I have about five radios on in various places. I am not sure what music they like, but when i am at the football match I put the commentry on for them, so i can sit at the match and feel a connection with my bunnies at home:lol:

Poor buns! What if they hate football!! :lol::lol:

Glad I'm not the only one!

I leave BBC1 on for Louie when I go to work. He told me he likes Homes Under the hammer the best :D

NO,Im to scared in case of fire.Sorry I have to run around the house two or three times if im going out for more than three hours just to make sure everything is off as I have a really nasty fire phobia:oops::oops::oops::oops:

NO,Im to scared in case of fire.Sorry I have to run around the house two or three times if im going out for more than three hours just to make sure everything is off as I have a really nasty fire phobia:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Me too... I unplug anything that isnt 'essentual' (so literally, the fridge and freezer are the only things left plugged in!)

Are people joking? Sorry guys but they are rabbits! I doubt leaving the tele on all day (costing you money and wasting electric) has any impact on them at all!

The only thing Bungle gets on all day is the slow cooker with my tea in or the washing machine!

not when i go to work, but if i nip out to the shops at a time of day when i'm 'supposed' to be in, i leave the radio on to maintain their routine. :)

Are people joking? Sorry guys but they are rabbits! I doubt leaving the tele on all day (costing you money and wasting electric) has any impact on them at all!

The only thing Bungle gets on all day is the slow cooker with my tea in or the washing machine!

I'm not joking! :oops:

nope but tonight Sebastian and Mae have the radio on :wave: I did used to leave the radio on for my foster cat as she moved from my room to the conservatory so was missing out on the tv and me chatting to her :wave:

Back