• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fireworks AAAAAHHHHH

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
my male, older bunnies don't really mind the fireworks but Princess Jenny isnt to keen, But Panda bless him keeps licking her and trying to snuggle :love:

The fireworks round here are more like bombs!! :censored:

What are everyone elses bunnies like??

same where i live my bunnys are in the shed so they will be woundering
what the hell is going on :(

3 of mine are fine with them but baby Albert hates them! and gets all stompy and stressy lol he is in my room atm! i brought him in, gona put him back out later :) x

My neighbours have been setting fireworks off for the past hour, really annoying. Especially when they have just got 2new puppies.
Its to dark to see my buns now I just hope they are snuggled up together. They used to be house buns so used to tv, washer, hoover etc. Hopefully they just think my OH is playing on Call of Duty. Lol. Xx

I have put my rabbits in the garage and they seem ok. I have put the radio on so they can listen to that to distract then, However luckily there are hardly any fireworks tonight. Which is a bonus!:p

fireworks directly outside the house, it sounds like, and matthew and tabby are nomming, unconcerned...:)

There's fireworks going off from every direction, i have terrified cats and dogs all over the place :cry: Luckily the indoor buns don't pay attention to it.
Not sure about the poor outdoor buns :(

Pepy wasnt bothered until there were some louder ones just - now hes sat veeery still in the middle of the room. I put the TV on to try and hide the noises but its not working.

I brought my two in as Leo does not even like the sound of apples dropping of the tree. Its like a air raid out here at the moment.

We where about to throw a blanket away today but decided to put it on the floor in the kitchen when they came in tonight. They have not moved off the blanket all night, never seen them so still and relaxed.

Even Pandora is letting me near her which is very rare.

Neither my cats nor buns are bothered by the noise & in fact sit by the patio doors watching the fireworks exploding in the sky (Think I must have weird pets)

Back