• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter training help!

Mr Tumble

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

Ok so my new conti rabbit is always pooing and weeing in one spot BUT the spot isnt ideal lol, is there anyway for him to want to poo and wee elsewhere?
His poo spot is right next to my childs play toys and she is 15month if i have his tray there im affraid she will try get into it all.

So he lives in the kitchen but come to the living room do you think if i only let him free range there and he will find a spot in my kitchen to poo and wee that way i can then once he has his spot there get him used to it then let him range the living room?
Just an idea if not im going to have to work something out in the spot he likes now.

Thanks!

Um I have the same problem with one of mine at the mo so can't help but the kitchen does seem the best idea.:?

See its wierd he likes the kitchen more sits under the dining room table yet comes in here poos in the tray in front on my daughters toys.. maybe he likes her to much that he wants to poo and wee next to her lol, she give him a right look!
i HOPE i get the kitchen idea to work i will start tomorrow as bonfire night he is getting many cuddles in living room lol

Back