• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonfire night

kellyh81

Young Bun
My neighbours will be setting off fireworks so ive brought the bunnies in for a few hours. Ive turned the heating off will this be okay?

ihave too.......they are in my porch with the windows open. they not scared of fireworks really but think they might be when there so close. :)

I dont know whether to bring my rabbit in, he lives outside in a concrete shed by himself so no bun to snuggle up with if he gets scared! i live in a council site so im back to back with loads of gardens which will be setting fireworks off :S its his first bonfire night with me soo dno what he thinks of them :S what 2 doo?

Last edited:
Yayyyy!!!!

It's piddling it down with rain here. I'm hoping it continues all night:D

I hate fireworks:evil:

Yayyyy!!!!

It's piddling it down with rain here. I'm hoping it continues all night:D

I hate fireworks:evil:

Lol luckky! I like fireworks but obviously animals dont!
My one dog barks continually
my other dog sits shaking in the corner..
my hamsters not botherd she just sleeps :lol:
and not sure about my rabbit :S

Ive been worrying about this for weeks now, i was unsure wether it would do them more harm than good bringing them into a warm house but my neighbours have set fireworks off twice last week and they were terrified i thought tonight would be traumatic for them so decided to bring them in but turn the heating off and open the kitchen window i hope ive done the right thing :? its there first bonfire night too. I would bring your bun in Kirsty especially with it being on its own.

Ive been worrying about this for weeks now, i was unsure wether it would do them more harm than good bringing them into a warm house but my neighbours have set fireworks off twice last week and they were terrified i thought tonight would be traumatic for them so decided to bring them in but turn the heating off and open the kitchen window i hope ive done the right thing :? its there first bonfire night too. I would bring your bun in Kirsty especially with it being on its own.

Yeah im starting to think this too! Once they start ill just pop out and check him if hes scared ill bring him in.. What do they do to show their scared?

Bought mine in in there travel carrier for a few hours as theres loads of fireworks going off! Being inside for the evening wont really do any harm.... just the same as being at the vets for a day really.

Im just going to bring mine in.. hes going in one of them pet *indoor* cages from pets @ home for the night... wont do him no harm in one for the night will it? I know its small but its the best i can do?

Back