• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncers says:

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"Look oomin. I iz stoppin in ere, I iz not shiftin. Your owse iz mah owse. Deal wiv it"

05112010094.jpg

"Talk to da fluff"

05112010096.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

Just wondering about Bouncer words ... am I reading too much into them or is he stpping with you permanently? ;)

He will stay with us until he finds his forever home but we don't see Bouncer as "ours". Much as we love him and treat him as though he is our own (and will be very sad when he leaves us), we want to help Honeybunnies save more bunnies and if we kept Bouncer that would be one less foster space :(

I seriously think, if when i move, and we have space to have a pair outside, as well as my pair inside i'd love a bunny with Boucners personality and looks :love:

I seriously think, if when i move, and we have space to have a pair outside, as well as my pair inside i'd love a bunny with Boucners personality and looks :love:

:D:D Bouncer says: "Dah iz only one Bounswer. I am him :mrgreen::mrgreen:"

He will stay with us until he finds his forever home but we don't see Bouncer as "ours". Much as we love him and treat him as though he is our own (and will be very sad when he leaves us), we want to help Honeybunnies save more bunnies and if we kept Bouncer that would be one less foster space :(

You are very unselfish - I don't think I could do it. Can't understand why someone hasn't snapped him up. :love: It's just so sad that although rescues try really hard the default option for so many people is a breeder. I got some really funny looks when I insisted I didn't want a baby rabbit from a breeder. It was really awkward because the mother of one of my pupils is a breeder. :(

What age is Bouncer, by the way?

You are very unselfish - I don't think I could do it. Can't understand why someone hasn't snapped him up. :love: It's just so sad that although rescues try really hard the default option for so many people is a breeder. I got some really funny looks when I insisted I didn't want a baby rabbit from a breeder. It was really awkward because the mother of one of my pupils is a breeder. :(

What age is Bouncer, by the way?

He's just about a year old now I think, may be a smidgen over :) He's not a difficult bun to have around and although he will give you the odd grunt :roll: I'd rather be "warned" that he wasn't happy than him let me do something he doesn't like. He's not hard to pick up, loves fuss, is a really good eater (goes through piles of hay), has beautiful golden poops and is totally scrummy on the looks front :love: but I don't need to convince you of this :lol: He would be a good indoor or outdoor bun but he does get bored and as his name suggests he needs LOADS of space. His forever home must be prepared for that & be happy to give him lots to do and think about to prevent boredom. He LOVES his free ranging time and tbh so long as he gets an hour every other day or so he's happy in his run the rest of the time. That mad hour just seems to get it out of his system :lol: I don't understand why someone hasn't snapped him up either. Jill said someone did enquire about him the other day. When asked what size hutch they had Jill was told "oh it's huge, it's a 3 storey one". Turns out that it was 2 ft wide :shock:
Bouncer is over 2ft long when he stretches out fully :shock::love:

He's just about a year old now I think, may be a smidgen over :) He's not a difficult bun to have around and although he will give you the odd grunt :roll: I'd rather be "warned" that he wasn't happy than him let me do something he doesn't like. He's not hard to pick up, loves fuss, is a really good eater (goes through piles of hay), has beautiful golden poops and is totally scrummy on the looks front :love: but I don't need to convince you of this :lol: He would be a good indoor or outdoor bun but he does get bored and as his name suggests he needs LOADS of space. His forever home must be prepared for that & be happy to give him lots to do and think about to prevent boredom. He LOVES his free ranging time and tbh so long as he gets an hour every other day or so he's happy in his run the rest of the time. That mad hour just seems to get it out of his system :lol: I don't understand why someone hasn't snapped him up either. Jill said someone did enquire about him the other day. When asked what size hutch they had Jill was told "oh it's huge, it's a 3 storey one". Turns out that it was 2 ft wide :shock:
Bouncer is over 2ft long when he stretches out fully :shock::love:

Bouncer is approx the same age is Spenser! Goodness, the thought of him in a 2 feet hutch - I feel bad about Spenser having a 5 feet one (albeit two storey), and as you know I aim for a shed arrangement eventually. Parents are making noises about a summer house, and as they are nearly always out I think Spenser and I could make very good use of this ... ;)

I get the impression Bouncer has other ideas on this subject! :roll::lol:

Back