• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to put water bottles?

breeze

Mama Doe
going to have alter my shed later as the divider not strong enough so got a solid piece of wood to go near door.only trouble is theres 4 smooth sides so nowhere to put water bottles.is there anything i can buy to mount onto wall or something?water bowlw ould be disasterous :lol:

going to have alter my shed later as the divider not strong enough so got a solid piece of wood to go near door.only trouble is theres 4 smooth sides so nowhere to put water bottles.is there anything i can buy to mount onto wall or something?water bowlw ould be disasterous :lol:

if the bowl isnt an option, you could place a chunk of wood against the side and wrap the bottle tie to that?

yeah thats an idea.i was thinking of putting a small dog crate in and the door pinned open so they could go in and out of that and the bottles can go on the door.gosh its hard work making it perfect for them :lol:

yeah thats an idea.i was thinking of putting a small dog crate in and the door pinned open so they could go in and out of that and the bottles can go on the door.gosh its hard work making it perfect for them :lol:

If you are thinking that, how about sticking a pen panel or a couple of NIC panels up to do it? :)

Back