• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today with Louie!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
In the garden

Picture048.jpg

Picture017.jpg

In the house

Picture050.jpg

Well, he's certainly a very handsome lad! :love: Hiya Louie - Spenser likes fenugreek crunchies too. :wave:

What kind of lop is he? I know he is harlequin and very handsome, but not sure of his exact breed. Spenser is a crossbreed so his weight doesn't mean much to me. Pure breeds tend to have a recommended weight range, don't they?

What kind of lop is he? I know he is harlequin and very handsome, but not sure of his exact breed. Spenser is a crossbreed so his weight doesn't mean much to me. Pure breeds tend to have a recommended weight range, don't they?

He's a Dwarf lop :D

There's an article about 'body-scoring your rabbit' in a back issue of Rabbiting On. Apparently your bunny's ribs should feel like a packet of pens. What do Louis ribs feel like?

There's an article about 'body-scoring your rabbit' in a back issue of Rabbiting On. Apparently your bunny's ribs should feel like a packet of pens. What do Louis ribs feel like?

He's supposed to have ribs? :shock::lol::lol:

Dunno, will go and have a feel :D

Back