• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no, why ?

witchwoo

Young Bun
i had a suprise litter 4 weeks ago , all three kits, happy, eatting, ect
one of them i found dead this morning why what did i do wrong :cry: she was eatting , pooing , bouncing i really dont understand what i did :cry::cry: and im scarred im going to lose the other two

sorry, i don't have the experience to offer advice. sorry for your loss. how did you come to have a 'surprise' litter?

sorry, i don't have the experience to offer advice. sorry for your loss. how did you come to have a 'surprise' litter?

two boys turned out to be boy and girl, there is threads tammy and benjis bubs, daddys had op now hoping mummy not going to have any more

two boys turned out to be boy and girl, there is threads tammy and benjis bubs, daddys had op now hoping mummy not going to have any more

Just checking, but is daddy separate? Males can be fertile for about 2-4 weeks after 'the op'.

Sorry about the little one :cry:

yes daddy been seprate since i found the kits and he will be kept that way till 6 weeks after the op just to make sure hes ok, and plus i thought tammy might like some time out after the kits, thats of corse if shes not pregus again which i hope no

oh dear! little buns are so difficult to sex. as one lady said to me, though "they always seem to know!" a vet tried to tell me matthew was a girl - he wasn't.

Back