• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosies Home YIPPEE

Kipper

Mama Doe
Rosie goes in to have her eye out today Can she have massive pulling through the anaesthetic vibes, operation vibes, healing vibes & any other good vibes you can think of. This little bun has had such a tough time since I got her from Brinsly Rescue. Shes a very special baby

Rosie.jpg

19042009053.jpg

Last edited:
I hope today goes really smoothly for you both.

Keep super busy and stay distracted as much as possible.

Sending lots of vibes for rosie. I will be thinking of her and looking for an update as she starts to eat again.

Thanks everyone. Ive got to go into work today so will have plenty to keep me occupied. I drop Rosie off at the vets at 09:15 for a final assessment & her op is beteen 13:00 & 14:0. Thanks to other RUers Ive found a rabbit savvy vet whom allows bunnies partners to stay with them, so Teddy is off to the vets to keep her company. Ive made a packed lunch for them readigrass to encourage Rosie to eat after op, stalky hay, A&P pellets again for after the op & 4 funugreek crunchies & all with instructions on when & how they should give them. The vet is gonna think Im mad:lol:

Lots of vibes for today, I hope the op goes smoothly and that Rosie is soon home again with you. xx

Back