• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just what the doctor Ordered

Collielover

Mama Doe
Tonight I spent a few hours in the front room with one of my Babies but I think she had more eyes for her daddy than me . But she is one snuggle bun and has cheered me up loads tonight

Here she is and you can see why we love her so

Hey Mumms what ou doing there

100_1450-1.jpg

Ok your not given me attention I know dad will

100_1447.jpg

See I told you he lubs me

100_1449.jpg

She is that I have a soft spot for her. She is about to be bonded with a couple of my own bunnys but going to wait till the better weather in the spring.I have only had her for nearly a month and she is a sweetheart . She has showing no signs of her other behaviour since she has came here to live.

She is a beauty. I remember that it was said that she was aggresive, it just shows what the right home and an understanding person can do. I am delighted to see she is doing well, she came from near me and you" pipped me at the post" to rehome her. I am glad you are both happy:D

She is a beauty. I remember that it was said that she was aggresive, it just shows what the right home and an understanding person can do. I am delighted to see she is doing well, she came from near me and you" pipped me at the post" to rehome her. I am glad you are both happy:D

Sorry about that

This princess will soon have a hansom hubby thanks to a few great pepole on here ....Will update this soon so all watch this space

Back