• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My adopted Bunny from P@H

xxTaniaxx

Warren Scout
No pics yet , saw him last saturday noticed he had a problem with his eyes , thanks to this forum i went back on sunday and got him. He was taken to the vet on monday for a health check and his Myxi vacc, was told it was his teeth causing problems . Vet said he needed to come in and have x ray and check how bad teeth were. Well today he went in they rang me and said it's not good his teeth are really bad they have grown into his tongue and pushing up to his eyes, well she explained it better than that . So he was still under when she rang and i got the feeling they were ringing to let me know that if i wanted to i could PTS , well i told them to sort him out .

He is back home and eating and drinking well , he has to go back tomorrow so they can check him again i think i have found a good vet as they do seem to care, as when my daughter took him in on monday they said if i dont ring within a week they would be ringing me as if he stops eating then he wont have a good outlook.

He hasn't done much since we got him just ate and sat still , the vet said the reason he has been so quiet is because he would have been in agony :cry: he is on very high dose painkillers . Well tonight the little sod jumped into my stereo cabinet :lol: .
He is about 2 years old,a pure white albino lop of sorts :lol: . He is chilling out in our dining room at the moment on his bed . So, will have to see what the future holds for him.

:love: aww so good of you to take him on, i took on a dental bun and its hard work but rewarding, im so glad he is feeling better already! its funny how thry just poop back into character :love:so quickly :lol: now you know the signs for when they regrow! :)

Back