• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse

abi2047

Mama Doe
Hello again, just wondering if Riley would be ok in his playhouse (when I get it) and have free run of the garden during the day, or would I have to attach a run onto it?

It would be better to have a run because its not safe to leave him unsupervised in the garden.

You can buy runs really cheaply :) Especially on places like ebay. There's a guy in Clacton on ebay who makes lovely big runs, for relatively cheap prices, so he might be worth looking at.

I will have a look for a run on ebay now. Also, is there any other way that Riley can get to the run besides using a catflap as I don't think he will quite get the hang of using it as he gets scared if there is something blocking his way, if that makes sense? :?

I will have a look for a run on ebay now. Also, is there any other way that Riley can get to the run besides using a catflap as I don't think he will quite get the hang of using it as he gets scared if there is something blocking his way, if that makes sense? :?

make a bunny door with alittle hinge, thats easiest, then it can be hooked open or bolted shut in winter /bad weather. x

Back