• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does Indy...

... circle round and round my feet if i'm standing up???

Hormones. :wave: My rabbit nephew was like that last winter. Spenser was never like that, but he may have gone through the phase before he came to me at 7 months.

He does seem more feisty than usual,. 2 weeks today till I can get him neutered.. or at least try for the 3rd time.

Sympathies. It could get wors, you know, I once had little MrMcFlurry dangling from my arm by all four paws. Avoid wearing red/pink. I know rabbits are supposed to be colour-blind, but my little rabbit nephew was always randier if I or my friend were wearing those colours.

hah and there was me thinking it was coz he loved me loads and loads, makes freeranging a bit more difficult as I have to be carefull where I stand.

Does he follow you about? My friend once phoned me round so that I could distract the little fellow and let her get her ironing done! :lol:

Most of the time he does his own thing. He does tend to stay in the same room as me, and does naughty things, I think this is done to intentionally annoy me though..:lol:

Most of the time he does his own thing. He does tend to stay in the same room as me, and does naughty things, I think this is done to intentionally annoy me though..:lol:

Spenser managed to get upstairs when I wasn't looking today, and did a poo under a chair in my parents' bedroom. He's an outdoor bun, but I bring him in for exercise and play, especially when we have the house to ourselves. ;)

How is wee Luna these days? :love:

She's beautifull, looks like a proper lady bun, i'll try and get some fresh pictures of them soon. They have both developed a little wrinkle type mark in there fur on there noses. It's an absolute bummer having them seperate for this long, I was anticipating 4 weeks max and it's been around 3 months. :cry:

Back