• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just saw casper nomming lots of grass!!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
May sound silly as you think well rabbits are meant to nom grass :lol: but casper ever scince i have had him when he was 4, he has been very fussy, when i got him he was just on mix food no grass no hay.. so yoou can imagen what i had to work with, i gradually introduced excell pellets, hay and greens but hay was not on his top list! i could not force feed him and the vet found the problem, spures.. its taken 3 long years to get him tip top he is now 8, as most of you know he had a major GA to remove spures at the back of his mouth, iv always been worried about GA but wow.. im glad i had it done now! i was out with him a minute ago on the grass and i could have cried his eyes closed nomming grass like it was a apple :love::love: we have got so far and him eating grass like that, just feels amazing!!

Yay Casper, go! :D:D:D

Casper's friend Spenser has been rather a naughty bunny today. Managed to get upstairs when I wasn't looking and did his first indoor poo in my parents' bedroom. :roll::lol:

Yay Casper, go! :D:D:D

Casper's friend Spenser has been rather a naughty bunny today. Managed to get upstairs when I wasn't looking and did his first indoor poo in my parents' bedroom. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: naughty spenser! well when casper comes indoors he just poops where ever he likes :lol: which is funny because in his own house he is clean and goes in the litter tray but in mummys house all rules go out the window it seems :lol::roll:

Well Spenser and Casper are not alike in all resepcts then! :lol: Spenser is reasonably tidy in his hutch, but I think today's soliatry indoor poo was due to the extreme stress of finding himself in a strange place, and then me making a very unwelcome grab at him as he headed towards an extremely unsafe area (cables galore!).

Well Spenser and Casper are not alike in all resepcts then! :lol: Spenser is reasonably tidy in his hutch, but I think today's soliatry indoor poo was due to the extreme stress of finding himself in a strange place, and then me making a very unwelcome grab at him as he headed towards an extremely unsafe area (cables galore!).

o dear! well atleast he pooped :lol: why dont you make hima litter tray and put some of the poop outside in it, this is how a litter trained my two :) god.. if poppy was in my house long, i would have shredded cables everywhere! thats her expertise.. chewing! but i dont think she will ever need dental :lol:

o dear! well atleast he pooped :lol: why dont you make hima litter tray and put some of the poop outside in it, this is how a litter trained my two :) god.. if poppy was in my house long, i would have shredded cables everywhere! thats her expertise.. chewing! but i dont think she will ever need dental :lol:

Check out latest photo on 'Stories and Photos' - we have progress! :wave:

Back