• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zooplus runs - anyone know

No idea about those, although it looks like it folds concertina style unless you take some pliers to it. The Trixie ones can be joined together if that helps.

i have a similar 6 panel one...they are 2 foot high, Biscuit can jump them, not sure if that helps or not, but hey! :wave:

I have a six pannel one too and have had no probs. Useful for putting them in for short periods - i.e. when he won't leave me alone when I'm cleaning his hutch. Can't imagine why you couldn't attach two together, especially if you ancor (sp?) it into the ground with the poles.

Be careful about them jumping out though. Ralph can to it too and he's only a mini lop.

Yes you can - leave off the independent short sides from both, so you make one run that is the same width but twice the length. The metal rods it comes with won't hold the two together so you'll need cable ties or similar.
I'd also cover the outside with chicken wire or similar. Its a fiddly faff but a few buns have got their heads trapped between the bars when scared, including my Phoenix.

Edit: sorry, i clicked on the wrong thing, thought you meant this one http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/runs_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638 which i would recommend as above!

I have two Ruby Run's. I got the 61 cm x 91.5 cm version from zooplus.com (had to buy it in Euros but it was worth it for the extra size). They join together perfectly. No problems.

Back