• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rescue Rexs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Picked up these 5 rex bunnies today..I will be collecting 5 more end of next week..they seem to be mini rex and I'm useless on colours

This is Dad..I've now named him Moccasin..he is staying to be rehomed through us

Moccasin.jpg

then two of his daughters who will be going to Angie Bunnymadhouse..I'll leave her to name them:D

angesbmadhouse.jpg

and these two. the picture doesn't do them justice as they are stunning:love:..one black and one tortoiseshell..going to Tracy as RGPW

tracyrgpw.jpg

they all have slight sore hocks..Mocassin is the worse..but apart form that seem in good condition

Last edited:
Oh wow they are :love: The daughters look like my rexy roo Albert and Vikkivets buns too I will pm her and make sure she has seen this thread

These are stunning! I would so love them all, gorgeous, gorgeous buns. I am sure you will have no problem finding them wonderful homes.:cry:

Oh, look at me, how selfish am I!

Alice

Back