• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry & Buttercup take over the conservatory...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....so that I can do a thorough clean without any extra 'help'.....

BunniesNov2010inconservatory070.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory045.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory042.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory031.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory013.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory017.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory019.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory011.jpg

BunniesNov2010inconservatory001.jpg

:lol:

"How did i get up here again? more importantly, how the heck do i get back down?"

....so that I can do a thorough clean without any extra 'help'.....

BunniesNov2010inconservatory011.jpg

ETA: dog in the background is saying "what the heck? I've been relegated out here, and they are in there. This is in no way fair. MUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Aww, my wee pals are back! :love::love::love: Spenser can help me clean this afternoon - he's not getting back in the house today after this morning's performance. :shock:

Slightly off topic, but is that kennel thing good. I want to get one off ebay for my lot :wave:

Picked mine up from a car boot sale for a couple of quid - the boys all love it when they come indoors, especially as they can jump on it and squash it :lol:

They haven't chewed it at all, and they love snuggling inside it:)

:lol:

"How did i get up here again? more importantly, how the heck do i get back down?"

ETA: dog in the background is saying "what the heck? I've been relegated out here, and they are in there. This is in no way fair. MUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Louis, the Westie, escapes into the garden the minute he sees me with the carry cases :lol: He only comes back in when the buns are back outside again.

Back