• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie update :D

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Realised it's been AGES since I posted any pics of the Toad...so here are some:

this morning.....Rainbow Rosie

DSCF0137.jpg

Do you think Auntie Liz will let me come live with her?

DSCF0146.jpg

I'm no trouble

DSCF0141.jpg

And I'm ever so cute

Sunday....

DSCF0134.jpg

Sucking her great Nans chin (goodness knows why :roll: )

DSCF0132.jpg

It's a hard life being Rosie

Last week (think it was Tuesday :oops: )

DSCF0124.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

I just can't beleive she is 7 weeks old already :shock:
She also makesthe saddest face EVER.....even the HV said she'd never seent anything like it. Those piccys are on J's phone though

I think it's rather sweet actually.:wave: Much nicer than Queen Victoria, who thought all babies looked like frogs - she had 9, so I suppose she would get a bit fed up ... :lol:

i was called 'Frog' as a child :)

It was due to me being rather 'chubby' as a baby and they said i looked like i had frogs legs :roll:

:lol:

awwwwwwwwwww shes grown so big too:love::love:, is she a long baby or is it the camera angle,

ill tell you this you soon learnt that asda and sainburys are not generous with there baby grows/vests meely moomin is just starting her 6/9 months and shes not even 16 weeks yet :shock:

next are good tescos not to bad

awwwwwwwwwww shes grown so big too:love::love:, is she a long baby or is it the camera angle,

ill tell you this you soon learnt that asda and sainburys are not generous with there baby grows/vests meely moomin is just starting her 6/9 months and shes not even 16 weeks yet :shock:

next are good tescos not to bad

She's really long! We're about to start moving into the 0-3 instead of the 'first size' bits. She only weighs 10.6 though :?

Back