• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's OK, I saw him do it ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB030374.jpg

and closer still ...

PB030373.jpg

Ah don't they look so cute when they are fast asleep but don't they frighten you to death as well :love::love:

I can't stop looking at the photos I just want to kiss the side of his face and I can just see his little teeth. :love:

I worry a bit about his furry tummy (although it is very cute) ... he would NOT let me brush it at all during his moult, and I suspect there is still fur there that shouldn't be.

I had a slight pannic there myself, I'm even scared when my puppy sprawls out like this :shock: :lol:

What a cute ickly face though :love:

OH MY GOD. :shock:

BUNNNNY MOWF!!!!! :love::love::love:

Spenser looks absolutely stunning in that picture!

Re the tummy fluff Susie, i've been told it's often not good to try and brush a bunnys tummy, as it can often be softer and more tender as the skin is more sensitive there. It was on RU, i just can't remember who told me :roll: :? So try not to worry :) Spenser will remove what he doesn't need im sure!

What a wonderful bunny flop :love:

I couldn't believe he stayed like that while I went indoors and got my camera. :shock: He didn't even stir when I opened the hutch door! And it was a flop rather than a long sleep - he was up again a couple of minutes after I took the photo. :love:

Awe I love sparked out bunnies, the Dudster does it a lot with his ears flopped at funny angles :love::love:

Awwwww look at him!! So adorable :love::love::love: I've never got a camera handy when my buns do it, but always have 15 seconds of ohmigodhesdead before I can go Awwwwww!!!

Back