• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lewis & Lottie.... Date 2!!! <3

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Date 2!!! <3

As the title says... this is their second date!!! It lasted over an hour, they were sooooo good!!! No bad behaviour at all, just flops & snuggles... at one point Lewis rolled over and snuggled under her :lol: and Lottie flopped too.... I've never seen her do it before, was so cute! But before she flopped... Lewis did a pee right next to her :shock: but she seemed to like it :lol:... flopped and snuggled in with him! They were grooming each other..

Last edited:

Lottie never knows what to do at first, she just sits with Lewis. Then he puts his head near her, she finally gets the idea and grooms him :lol:

Having another look. The third picture down of Lewis grooming Lottie is also especially sweet. :love:

Awww lovely pics. When I first introduced Emrys and Berrie in the bath tub, he humped her while i was taking photos :shock::lol:

I've set them up in a bonding pen now :D situated in the bedroom, so can give them constant supervision!! They're snuggling with each other atm :love: Lewis rolled over on his back a min ago with his legs in the air... was soo sooooo cuteeee :love:

I've set them up in a bonding pen now :D situated in the bedroom, so can give them constant supervision!! They're snuggling with each other atm :love: Lewis rolled over on his back a min ago with his legs in the air... was soo sooooo cuteeee :love:

Oh bless .... :love: ... where was your camera? :wave:

I really wanted a pic, I was too slow lol!! :(

I have a pic of Lewis flopped out next to her, but she isn't snuggling with him.. she plays hard to get ;)

They're getting on so well :D Lottie flops all the time now :D she seems so much happier than when she was on her own! They've had food time together :) treat time... and behaved great!! Lottie has even become more litter trained :O and Lewis is eating lots of hay!! They're learning from each other :love:

Last edited:
That's a brilliant update. :D

If I am ever in a position to get a friend for Spenser I will definitely advertise for a good hay-eater. He's much better than he was, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Hopefully if all is still well tomorrow, I'm gonna move them back into the dining room which is where Lewis was situated. Having them in the bedroom is killing me, I have severe hayfever :| everytime I woke up last night I could hardly breathe, my chest was sooo wheezy!:shock: The hay doesn't really bother me when it's in the living room/dining room :?

Back