• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oreo says look what mummuh bought us... very big strawberries??

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreo: Look Mummuh has set up a bit of an assault course, we have 2 new stools that have strawberry tops :p

looks we have a small one and a big one :D
CIMG3399.jpg

CIMG3398.jpg

OOOh they are goods to hides in too
CIMG3402.jpg

CIMG3401.jpg

CIMG3406.jpg

CIMG3407.jpg

CIMG3408.jpg

CIMG3403.jpg

We have had great fun running through them and jumping on top :love:

Aww, always nice to see Oreo and friends. :love::love::love: You are more adventurous than Spenser, who only goes under his stool - it's a bit of a squeeze, but he can do it. :lol:

Had to have another look! All your bunnies are lovely, but I definitely have a crush on Oreo... :love: The first picture I saw of him was the one of him on top of a laundry basket in the Funny Bunnies book.

Had to have another look! All your bunnies are lovely, but I definitely have a crush on Oreo... :love: The first picture I saw of him was the one of him on top of a laundry basket in the Funny Bunnies book.

:lol: :love: Oreo has been the naughtiest of my buns!! hes so cheeky and into everything.. He escaped when he was a few months old, had to call my OH home from work and everything - took us hours to find him - I thought I had lost him forever, he was always into things he shouldnt be - he made a terrible house bun :lol: Anything he could jump on he would i.e the laundry basket - which is why im always buying things to jump on and into to keep him occupied :roll: but I love him!

Those are great! Very cute buns :)

Think I'll look for something like that for mine to get them some exercise.

Back