• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Letter... UPDATE POST #1

abi2047

Mama Doe
As some of you know I am writing a letter to my mum because I don't want to say it in person. If you want to know why I am writing a letter then read through this thread... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=252967

If you know what I can put in the letter or how to start it, etc then please let me know? :D

ETA - Also if you have any leaflets about housing or bunny friends, if possible could you send them to me? :D

UPDATE:
My letter so far:

Mum,
I am writing this letter instead of speaking to you in person as it is easier for me and it will be easier for you to understand.

As you know I am saving up for a shed for Riley.

Last edited:
Your Mum should be very proud of you. I would be proud of you if you were my daughter!!!
You obviously care alot about your Riley and are doing the very best you can for him.. Don't be so hard on yourself and keep positive.
Perhaps when your mum sees how much you are prepared to work hard to get the things you want, she might be a bit more positive about helping you out a bit more when she can.
I hope you can work things out :love:

Your Mum should be very proud of you. I would be proud of you if you were my daughter!!!
You obviously care alot about your Riley and are doing the very best you can for him.. Don't be so hard on yourself and keep positive.
Perhaps when your mum sees how much you are prepared to work hard to get the things you want, she might be a bit more positive about helping you out a bit more when she can.
I hope you can work things out :love:

I hope she is proud of me. I am feeling a lot better as a bunny mum than I was earlier on today. Yes I do care a lot about him, hes my likkle Riley bun :D I will try and keep positive, for Riley's sake :) I hope we can work things out aswell.

GRRR!!! Looks like a shed plan wont be happening as I just noticed some patio slabs on freecycle and asked mum if I can put some on the grass for when I put the shed on and she said we already have a shed, I wouldn't call it a shed, its a little tiny outhouse made out of concrete with wooden door! Shes made my cry now :cry: Now I feel like a bad bunny mum because its either a small hutch and run or a concrete outhouse? :cry:

GRRR!!! Looks like a shed plan wont be happening as I just noticed some patio slabs on freecycle and asked mum if I can put some on the grass for when I put the shed on and she said we already have a shed, I wouldn't call it a shed, its a little tiny outhouse made out of concrete with wooden door! Shes made my cry now :cry: Now I feel like a bad bunny mum because its either a small hutch and run or a concrete outhouse? :cry:

Ok what about a dog crate in your bedroom if you have the space and your mum agrees? xx

Ok what about a dog crate in your bedroom if you have the space and your mum agrees? xx

I have plenty of space for a dog crate but I have to share a room and my sister hates Riley, she says he smells but I have already promised to clean the litter tray every morning and evening but she wont let me. Mum wont let me have him indoors anyway. I give up, I really do :cry:

I have plenty of space for a dog crate but I have to share a room and my sister hates Riley, she says he smells but I have already promised to clean the litter tray every morning and evening but she wont let me. Mum wont let me have him indoors anyway. I give up, I really do :cry:

Is he not ok in his hutch outside? can he go into the outhouse? xx

Is he not ok in his hutch outside? can he go into the outhouse? xx

Well his hutch/run is quite small. The outhouse is concrete and has a plain wooden door and is full of rubbish at the moment. Don't they have to have mesh doors because of the ventilation?

Back