• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Dodger 4 Year Old Dutch

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Dodger was rehomed by us over 4 years ago and is sadly now being returned as his partner died 6 months ago and his owners decided to give him back:(
He was living as a housebunny but for the last 6 months has been outside..and alone:cry:
So is anyone looking for an older lad to go with their doe?
If so please consider this boy..a lovely natured rabbit

Dodger.jpg

he is now 4 1/2- 5 years old , neutered and fully vacs

Dodgera.jpg

What a lovely looking boy. How can people just hand back a pet after 4 years???? So sad for him. Hope someone with an extra special forever home comes along very soon. Nose rubs for Dodger xx

If every day had 48 hours in it, and I had lots of money, I'd have this little lad in a heartbeat.

I can see why March Hare always went for Dutchies.:love:

Sounds like a plan already :)

Could the Rescue bond for you?

I don't think I will be allowed another bunny. :cry: Also Blossom is in a 5ft hutch so it means getting a bigger one. Dodgers just so lovely though, I keep coming back to look at him! :love: I want him so much but I don't think i can have him. :(

Last edited:
Just came back for a second look :oops:
He seems a little porkier that my Duchie Cloggs :oops:
See you Sunday perhaps...
Hannah :)
would be lovely to see you there Hannah:D
there will be lots of things to spend money on so bring a friend or two!( :lol:
and Yep Dodger isn't as slimline as when he was younger

would be lovely to see you there Hannah:D
there will be lots of things to spend money on so bring a friend or two!( :lol:
and Yep Dodger isn't as slimline as when he was younger

I've broken it to Jon gently that I want to go so I think he'll be coming too (although he gets bored quickly, and we have to be back home before 3 as the F1 starts then!).

I'm not as slimline as I was when younger (she says whilst stuffing her face with a half price "Screme Egg" :lol:)

Hannah

Back