• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phew!!

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Ted and Rosie are both back from their spay and neuter safe and sound. Im on my laptop in the bathroom with them, Ted is in the bathroom, Rosie has the shower compartment (its a big shower). Ted is pretty good, eaten all the stuff I've given him with just hay left over, running round, pretty normal just a bit sore. Rosies hiding in her box much more and has only ventured out twice and eaten a small bit of apple leaf and spring greens. I expect this more as along with it being a more major op she also is much more shy than Ted. ETA: As i typed this she came out again.

Hopefully 3 three weeks on I'll have a foursome :love: Oh im so happy it went well, they're going back for a check in two days.

Thanks, I really want to bond them! 3 weeks ugh.. They're still doing well, Rosies now more relaxed and is sprawled out nibbling some cabbage :) Its so cool having them indoors, Teds flopped and was resting his head on the floor. You with house buns will think thats nothing but i've never seen it before as they go biserc once I come out as they think its food time :roll::lol:

Had their post op check - both fine. Im so grateful it went so smoothly, back in 10 days and hopefully we'll get the all clear!

Back