• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good vet in fordingbridge?!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
will (my O/H) is asking hid perants tonight about me living there..the only thing is i want to know my buns will be ok before i make any descions myself.. i already have a very good vet but fordingbridge is 20 mins away from my vets so i will stay with my vets i am with as 20 mins is not too bad but i just wanted to know there was a good vet in fordingbridge for emergencies?

I don't know about a vet actually in Fordingbridge, but I use Cedar Vets who have their main branch in Ringwood, and would recommend them :)

Is it far from Salisbury? Theres a rabbit vet called John Chitty who is based somewhere in Salisbury. I'll see if I can find his details anyway.....

Is it far from Salisbury? Theres a rabbit vet called John Chitty who is based somewhere in Salisbury. I'll see if I can find his details anyway.....

o i live in salisbury never heard of him :) i acctually have a vet in salisbury and she is very good, it was only if there was a good vet in fordingbridge JUST for emergancies if i move there, i would still go to my vet in salisbury if that makes sense :)

Back