• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Nethie female + bonding

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of footballgirl

Hi,

Have been searching on RR for a nethie female for my Leo. Bonding didnt go well with my other bun, and he is struggling on his own. He's 18months old and netured, so looking around the same age or close. I have contacted GBH rescue and they dont have any bun suitable. Im in gravesend kent but my parents are willing to travel a reasonable distance. Due to my bad experience at bonding, Im seeking a rescue that will do bonding for me.

Thank you

Charlotte & Leo

We have three netherland dwarf x lionhead girls. I'm based in either Ashington or Hartlepool, and I'm willing to also travel.

Hi, just checked on google, quite a distance and I dont think my parents will be willing to travel that far.

We have three netherland dwarf x lionhead girls. I'm based in either Ashington or Hartlepool, and I'm willing to also travel.

Again, unfortunely a big distance. Thanks for the help though.

If no bun crops up closer, I'll have a re-think. :)

Thanks

Have you tried Greenwich Rabbit Rescue? Not too far from Kent, just down the A2. That is where I got my Moomoo from, and she is a beaut.

I'm not sure if Val who runs it helps with the bonding or not, but when we went there we took our existing bun with us and he had a couple of 2 minute 'dates' with her buns - it was love at first site thankfully :love::love:

Have you tried Greenwich Rabbit Rescue? Not too far from Kent, just down the A2. That is where I got my Moomoo from, and she is a beaut.

I'm not sure if Val who runs it helps with the bonding or not, but when we went there we took our existing bun with us and he had a couple of 2 minute 'dates' with her buns - it was love at first site thankfully :love::love:

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. Will just have a nose :)

Back