• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkyyyyy!

Dollie

Warren Scout
Hey everybunny, we want to see your binkypictures!

IMG_5185.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG

Come on, show them!! :D:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I burst out laughing - they are all so cute!

Ive got some - sorry overload - got excited!:oops::lol:
P1070280.jpg

P1070311.jpg

P1070309.jpg

P1070561.jpg

P1070230IndianaLovinglife.jpg

P1070256Arrabella-wooohoooo.jpg

I've never managed to catch them! Though I really should have got the camera out when Sergeant was going mental the other day, binkying all over the place at high speed!

My camera is 5 years old and has 3.2 megapixels, so no photos of Spenser binkies, I'm afraid. Loving yours though! :love:

My camera is 5 years old and has 3.2 megapixels, so no photos of Spenser binkies, I'm afraid. Loving yours though! :love:

Oh that shouldn't matter! The following pictures were taken with my Canon Powershot A75, 3.2 megapixels too! Some camera's actually are worthless but you can do so much more than you know with others!

IMG_5404-1.jpg

Fred is ready for takeoff!

IMG_5510.jpg

And my lovely Indy, passed away in februari unfortunately.

Oooooh Chelle those are the cutest bunnies I have ever seen! :love: (Okay, almost haha, mine are cuter :lol:) Those pictures make me want to hug them :oops: they're adorable.

I have some videos too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDf-MuhMc9M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYyOqI5xuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmUatgsKWtw

aaah thanks - they are ever so cute! :love:...yeah yeah the cutest ever!:lol:I cant wait to let them go mad about the garden - had to get the spayed as the neighbour has a buck who free-ranges...and comes in my garden...so next summer for sure - your garden is perfect for your buns - so great to see them jumping so gracefully across the garden so fast!
cool videos - I have some too but havent managed to upload them yet....:roll::lol:

I try so hard to catch them binky, but i need a better camera with a quicker shutter time. Even my new one doesn't do it quick enough, need SLR :(

My closest image is of a landing lol

lastnight07.jpg

Haha, I took the picture of the black bunny (Pip) in my first post yesterday, I have been trying for half an hour, took about 50 pictures, lots of take offs and landings, that picture in my first post is the only binkypicture, out of 50! Annoying rabbits, just jump when I click! :evil::lol:

Wanted to give it another go today but it's raining.

Haha, I took the picture of the black bunny (Pip) in my first post yesterday, I have been trying for half an hour, took about 50 pictures, lots of take offs and landings, that picture in my first post is the only binkypicture, out of 50! Annoying rabbits, just jump when I click! :evil::lol:

Wanted to give it another go today but it's raining.

Indoor binky shots? ;)

Love all your binky pics!!!
When my bunnys are allowed in there new huge grass run (bonding next week)
I will try to catch some shots and post them.:lol:

aww i dont think I have any apart from a blur :lol::roll:

Your bunky pics are FAB :love::love::love:

What is your pen you have round your garden? Im looking for something like that to let mine out on the grass in the summer.. it looks quite tall which is what I want

@ Kaths: I'm from the Netherlands, I bought it here.. So I'm afraid I can't help you. But it's just a normall pen, we have green ones around the ehm.. Flowerbeds? And the metal ones for the rest. I think you can buy them at Zooplus.nl so maybe they have them at zooplus.co.uk too? But they're not that tall, only 60 cm, they could get over them easily if they wanted too. But they never did. And the rest of our garden is safe too, they can't get out, but it takes me ages to find them and get them back in their hutch if they can hide between the plants and flowers.

Our beautiful Amelie :love:

IMG_3830.jpg

This one is amazing! Wow! And a lovely bunny, I love her colours! :love:

Back