• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe and Veg

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I have noticed each time Phoebe eats Veg or Herbs the day after she gets a runny bum bum.

I removed veg and herbs from her diet for a week and her poos returned to normal.

I tried her again with tiny amounts and the runny poo has started again?

Any ideas?

Is it any veg? I wouldnt let her have it :oops: I know some people on here dont feed their buns veg at all. My Lottie gets the runs if i give her any herbs, so Lottie and George have a basic diet of greens :( They dont get as much variety as the big kids.

I hope Phoebe will be ok, lots of hay for the little girl! Maybe buy treat hay instead? :) xx

Is it any veg? I wouldnt let her have it :oops: I know some people on here dont feed their buns veg at all. My Lottie gets the runs if i give her any herbs, so Lottie and George have a basic diet of greens :( They dont get as much variety as the big kids.

I hope Phoebe will be ok, lots of hay for the little girl! Maybe buy treat hay instead? :) xx

she seems okish with carrots, thats it. anything else she gets really runny.
shes a ****** with hay too, although she is getting there s-l-o-w-l-y.

i may have to cut out veg altogether.

thanks for replying Becky ;)

she seems okish with carrots, thats it. anything else she gets really runny.
shes a ****** with hay too, although she is getting there s-l-o-w-l-y.

i may have to cut out veg altogether.

thanks for replying Becky ;)

Haha no probs hun ;) I have the same problem ;)

Back