• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/H ate my 25+ Manuka honey!!!!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Went to the cupboard last night to get my UMF 25+ manuka honey for Gypsy's abscess and it was missing...my O/H has been eating it for breakfast! That's £25 down the drain, but at least my O/H is now fighting fit! :shock: :lol:

Went to the cupboard last night to get my UMF 25+ manuka honey for Gypsy's abscess and it was missing...my O/H has been eating it for breakfast! That's £25 down the drain, but at least my O/H is now fighting fit! :shock: :lol:

:shock: i can imagine mine doing that just not realising - wouldn't like to be in his shoes later!:lol:

I can't really blame him. I didn't tell him not to eat it because I didn't think he liked honey...at least he's never eaten honey in the previous 10 years I've known him :roll:

I would love to see his face when you told him it was for putting on bunny's abcess.:lol:
sue:wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Can just imagine every monring OH happily humming away eating honey on toast thinking ooooh this is a treat!

and you searching endlessly muttering about how youre sure it was here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:..lets hope it works well and he is flu free this winter! :D
I've told my hubby/sons off before now for daring to eat the last apple..when it's been earmarked for the bunnies
by the way how are the boys settling in?

I've told my hubby/sons off before now for daring to eat the last apple..when it's been earmarked for the bunnies
by the way how are the boys settling in?

They seem to be settling in fine :D

I see what you mean about them acting like old rabbits. Fudge is okay but poor Milo is rather skinny and a bit wobbly on his rear end.

That's £25 down the drain

I had to nip down to Holland and Barratt this lunchtime to get some more

You do realise that Manuka honey is no different to what you can get in the supermarket organic section don't you?

I'm sitting here wetting myself at the thought of someone paying £25 for a jar of honey :lol: I know it's not a laughing situation and I genuinely hope your bunny recovers from his/her health issues.

But for the love of sanity, how long are people going to be taken in by all this marketing tripe? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back