• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woop!

Fantastic news!! :D Must be a great feeling to rehome any bun but finding a home for a long termer must be amazing!! x

How on earth was he overlooked for 18 months?! He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

He wasn't overlooked. Plenty of people wanted to adopt him, but they either had horrific accommotion and weren't willing to work with us, or they didn't have an appropriate house for him and be able to ensure he stays groomed and in good condition. Also, his wife is nervous, so needs someone who can work with her too.

A lot of people applied for him impulsively. These adopters didn't, they knew exactly what would be required, for both, and are able to give it.

He wasn't overlooked. Plenty of people wanted to adopt him, but they either had horrific accommotion and weren't willing to work with us, or they didn't have an appropriate house for him and be able to ensure he stays groomed and in good condition. Also, his wife is nervous, so needs someone who can work with her too.

A lot of people applied for him impulsively. These adopters didn't, they knew exactly what would be required, for both, and are able to give it.

Ah! :)

Glad he's found the perfect home!!

That's great, lucky Marco! And luck new bunny parents! I hope they both have a lovely new life :D

Aaahhhh So please he and Yin Yang have a home. :wave: Have the litter of lionheads got homes yet? :D

I don't know. I only know about these because they are being adopted to friends of mine.

However, I will be down there on Friday (first time since I walked away Eeeeeee- I'm a bit nervous) so can tell you then. I'll be taking pictures so can post them if they are still there.

I would presume they are because the bunnies are not moving at all at the mo.

:shock: how could he have been over looked all this time:shock:
i think in all seriousness that the bun has to wait for the right person:love:
and sometimes it takes time:cry:
what a lucky person they are to have such a cutie though:D

well its wonderful that you have been able to get the right home for him & his little nervous wifey bun...bless them - i can see how it could be an impulse with him being so cute...sometimes people dont realise the care thats needed with the extra fluffly buns!

Well done you! Noserubs for the bunnies!:love:

Back