• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mae looking better!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from her thread in rabbit chat and this thread just before she was admitted to hospital.
I visited yesterday and she looks SO much better!
002-1.jpg

She just stuck her head in the tub and started eating :love:
003.jpg

mmm yummy!
004.jpg

Having nose rubs :love:
Now I just have to win her trust again :?

Aww, bless her! :love: I was hoping we would get a photo of her looking better, but thought we would have to wait until she was home. Good to see her nomming. :D

Aww, bless her! :love: I was hoping we would get a photo of her looking better, but thought we would have to wait until she was home. Good to see her nomming. :D

i took my camera to the vets :oops: I was sooo surprised! I couldnt belive she stuck her head straight in the tub :lol:

That's great news. :D Home you have no sulks from Master Sebastian this time, and Mae continues to keep well. :love:

thanks Susie, they're moving into the conservatory and will have 24/7 access to thier run so that should keep him a bit happier!
awwh thanks *lily* :D

Back