• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Photos :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well some of them anyway !!

Rodney
026-14.jpg

Flynn
024-22.jpg

Tess
018-24.jpg

Stanley
019-22.jpg

and Tess and Stanely again

020-18.jpg

William
030-11.jpg

Declan
031-13.jpg

Hal and Jo
001-28.jpg

003-39.jpg

Hal
022-18.jpg

Harry and Murphy
014-31.jpg

Enya and Patrick
032-9.jpg

033-7.jpg

Lovely pictures Jane :)

Just got a question, are your bunnies split into seperate rooms? Do they ever try and escape :lol:, Pierre always goes for my bedroom door. Maybe you just have very behaved buns :)

Just got a question, are your bunnies split into seperate rooms? Do they ever try and escape :lol:, Pierre always goes for my bedroom door. Maybe you just have very behaved buns :)

There are several enclosures similar to this in every room in my house except the bathroom

009-46.jpg

aaaah wow - thanks for sharing - they are so beautiful...who to bun-nap first indeed!:love::love:

Can I ask - do they really jump into that pot full of hay!? wow! Its so cool!

And what type of wood are those big logs? Ive got some big logs and really want the buns to be able to jump on them etc but wasnt sure of the wood type was ok!:?

They are so gorgeous!:love:

aaaah wow - thanks for sharing - they are so beautiful...who to bun-nap first indeed!:love::love:

Can I ask - do they really jump into that pot full of hay!? wow! Its so cool!

And what type of wood are those big logs? Ive got some big logs and really want the buns to be able to jump on them etc but wasnt sure of the wood type was ok!:?

They are so gorgeous!:love:

Yes, they jump into the pots.

The logs come from a felled Plum Tree :)

Looking at these lovely pics again, and notice Tess and Stanley have a pot too. I might get a pot for Spenser - it would need to be quite a big one! Also wondering how Rodney is getting on?

Yes, they jump into the pots.

The logs come from a felled Plum Tree :)

wow - its amzing they can jump into thepots without knocking them over.....runs off to find a pot!:lol:

A plum tree! wow - they massive logs!
:wave:

They are soooo gorgeous!:love:

i was thinking the same thing, they are really nice enclosures but your house must be crowded :lol: my mum refered to my room as a giant rabbit hutch when the buns were indoors lol. I loooove flynns colouring, all your rabbits are gorgeous :love:

ETA: i love your idea, recycling chest of drawers, might just nick it ;)

Back