• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence Fundraiser U/D items from KarenM, Rabswood...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully you've seen this thread by now:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=251921

To help raise funds for the rescue, a few of us are making some handmade items - jewellery, cards, peg bags, etc. I am setting up this thread for people to post any items that they would like to sell to raise funds for the rescue. A few people have already contacted me - they can now post their items directly on this thread. If anyone else would like to contribute any handmade items we would REALLY appreciate it - please PM me first.

I have set up a special paypal account for Rabbit Residence fundraising. That way I can keep track of who has paid and inform sellers (whereas if payments went directly to the rescue we would have to hassle Caroline to find out who had paid). Caroline has given her consent for me to take money on her behalf.

So payment can be made via paypal to: lib_n_bunny@live.co.uk

I will then let the seller know you’ve paid, the seller posts the goods, when buyer confirms receipt I will release the relevant portion of the funds to the seller and the rest to Caroline’s paypal account.

Alternatively, to pay by cheque, PM me – I will PM you my address and you can post me a cheque made payable to Caroline Collings.

If possible, could you also email Caroline @ rabbit_residence@hotmail.co.uk to confirm you have bought an item so we can cross reference to ensure all donations and sales are accounted for.

Any further ideas for things we could make, please add to the above thread (not this one).

Total raised so far £54.50!! thank you to crafters and buyers :D

Last edited:
TEASER...
Goldcharmbrace1.jpg

Goldcharmbrace2.jpg

Will let the maker identify herself :love:

TEASER...
Goldcharmbrace1.jpg

Goldcharmbrace2.jpg

Will let the maker identify herself :love:

charm bracelet (Glass beads, round and heart shaped and various keys) by Big.

£4 all proceeds to the fundraiser. I will cover postage.

See post 1 for details of how to pay.

STILL AVAILABLE
:D

Last edited:
Really surprised this hasn't sold yet, can't wait to see Big's other items too. I have a few items myself but can't get my camera to work, grrrrr. Also, watch this space for bath bombs and crochet bunnies from other members :D

KarenM has donated a couple of crochet bunnies, hopefully she'll be along soon to add them to this thread :D

Thanks Karen :wave:

Last edited:
kilt pin brooch £3 to fundraiser. I will cover postage.

Gold plated kilt pin
Bunny charm
Amber glass heart
Love key
feaux pearls
Brown bow

Nice on a chunky jumper, shawl or coat

GLDKILTPIN1.jpg

GLDKILTPIN2.jpg

See first post for payment details :)

SOLD

Last edited:
I :love: those decorations. I definitely want 3 but will have to choose and let you know Lib. :D:D

DSCF0638.jpg

This little bunny above is very petite; at around 5 inches tall from ear tip to toe. He is very well behaved; he sat next to his paper friend on the right all afternoon and he never humped her once. ;)

Large grey bunny below now sold, thank you. :love: Sadly, the same cannot be said for this little man; hence why he's sat alone. ;) He's also very greedy, so he comes with a cawwit.... although I can't guarantee he won't have eaten it all en route. :lol:

DSCF0647.jpg

He's the same colour as the first bun (charcoal grey) but looks lighter in the photo. He is about 8.5 inches tall and has a pink felt heart stitched onto his chest.

£13.50 and I will pay the postage. :)

Last edited:
A few more items from Big...

Keys and glass heart keyring :love:

£2 each (I will cover postage) (SOLD)

Goldcolouredkeykeyrings.jpg

Tigertail necklace with glass beads

£2.50
(I will cover postage) (SOLD)

Goldtigertail2.jpg

Goldtigertail1.jpg

Gold coloured cat earrings. Very attractice :)

£1.50 (I will cover postage) (SOLD)

Goldcatearrings.jpg

We hope you like :D

Last edited:
Keys and glass heart keyring :love:

£2 each (I will cover postage)

Goldcolouredkeykeyrings.jpg

Tigertail necklace with glass beads

£2.50
(I will cover postage)

Goldtigertail2.jpg

Goldtigertail1.jpg

Gold coloured cat earrings. Very attractice :)

£1.50 (I will cover postage)

Goldcatearrings.jpg

We hope you like :D

:love:They're fab!
Please could I have 2 keyrings, cat earrings and the necklace? I will paypal the money through now.
You're very talented
xxx

Back