• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Artie's Gotcha Day

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Six years ago today when the little treasure brightened up my world.

A great many nose rubs have been demanded in that time :love::love::love:

PICT2248.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.

He's had many nose rubs this evening sadly I had to abandon him today to work :(

I've been out in a 'howling gale' to collect some raspberry leaves for him though. :love::love:

Meant to say I love the 'flop' photo. :love: Spenser did the most amazing flop this morning - I would have been really worried if I hadn't seen him do it. :shock:

Meant to say I love the 'flop' photo. :love: Spenser did the most amazing flop this morning - I would have been really worried if I hadn't seen him do it. :shock:
Thank you.
It's funny because Artie doesn't flop very often, Esme does it about 5+ times a day (and looks unconscious for a while :shock:). Esme even lets you stroke her tummy when she's flopped, I've not met another bunny that allow that :love:

It's one of my favourite pictures of Artie - I think he was about 1 year old in that one :love::love:

I'm so sorry I wasn't around yesterday to see this Artie. Belated happy gotcha day, handsome little man. :love::love:

Back